VCI 3F foam emitters NSN 6850-01-338-1392 50/carton
- VCI Foam Emitter Inserts with adhesive back
- VCI foam strips protect multi-metals from corrosion in a 1 cubic foot enclosed space
- 50 VCI foam emitters per carton
- Military Approved NSN 6850-01-338-1392
Each open cell foam emitter measures 1" x 3" x 0.25 inches thick, providing a constant self-replenshing Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) to both ferrous and non-ferrous metals for up to 2 years.
Individually wrapped and sealed to provide maximum shelf life. Easy to use:
- 1. Remove the emitter from the individual packet.
- 2. Peel away the strip on the back of the emitter and affix to a clean dry surface.
- 3. Close the container, breaker panel, switch gear, carton, motor relay cover, telephone, electric panel, electronics panel or instrumentation panel.
- 4. Enjoy corrosion protection to delicate components for up to two years.